Sites with electricity (shared ablutions): R657 high season, R382 low season
Sites without electricity (shared ablutions): R562 high season, R315 low season
- Prices are valid for 4 people, an additional fee of R100 per person, maximum of 6 people per stand.
- No charge for children 2 years and younger.
- A 50 % deposit is payable within 14 days for advance bookings.
- The balance must be settled 72 hours prior to arrival at the Caravan Park.
- When a reservation is made less than 48 hours prior to arrival the full amount is payable immediately.
- If deposits are not paid as stipulated the reservation will be cancelled.
- Refund principle applicable: Less than 72 hours: 0 % refund of the fees paid; Less than 14 days: 25 % refund of the fees paid; Less than 1 month: 50 % refund of the fees paid; More than 1 month: 90% refund of the fees paid. Refunds take up to 90 days to be finalised.
SWARTVLEI CARAVAN PARK RULES
- Arrival time is from 14:00 and departure time is 10:00.
- Please check the contents of communal ablution with the inventory available and in the case of items missing or broken, report back to reception within half an hour of arrival or at the gate.
- Please leave your communal ablution in the same condition as you found it.
- After departure, the communal ablution will be checked by the cleaners for breakages. If you do not feel comfortable with this arrangement, the management will accompany the cleaner in order to check the communal ablution.
- Clients are responsible for any breakages which must be reimbursed.
- All facilities are used at own risk.
- Guests are limited to 6 persons per site.
- Cats and dogs are allowed out of season.
- Please use the refuse bins.
- Please consider neighbours. Please limit noise to the minimum. Quiet time from 22h00.
- Right of admission is reserved and any misconduct, disturbance or malpractices is forbidden. Those who commit such acts will be asked to leave the caravan park.
- Report problems to the resort manager.
- Council or its staff accepts no responsibility for any deaths, injury or illness sustained or suffered by any person, or theft, loss or damage to any property, occurring within or arising from a visit to the caravan park, howsoever caused, whether allegedly due to the negligence of the Council or any of its workers, or arising from the use of any facilities or not.
- No wood may be collected in the veld and no plants may be damaged or removed from the veld.
- If at all uncertain request guidance in the understanding of these rules. It is accepted that the rules are understood and that clients will abide by these rules.
- Please do not take alcohol beverages to the beach area.
- Please keep the gate leading to the beach locked.
- Every effort is made to ensure the safety of visitors and their property. You are however requested to be safety conscious and not leave belongings unattended at the beach or in the campsites.